Malibu Wine Fest ~ 8/29/2009
We attended even though it was outdoors and blazing hot with the hopes of spotting celebrities . . okay . . that was me . . not Alan! I was hoping for past attendees like Matthew McConaughey and Cindy Crawford, but was treated to Tori Spelling . .. hmmm . . doesn't seem quite fair, does it?!! lol
Anyway . . . a few stand out restaurants participating in this event were Saddlepeak Lodge in Malibu, the Beachcomber, and I wish I could say celebrity hang out, Moonshadows. Moonshadows kept running out of the tuna tartar they were serving so we never got to try the food. foo foo!!
Oh . . . and last, but not least, Watergrill! Watergrill rocks it. They set up an oyster bar, and shucked them little delicacies on site. If anyone has ever tried shucking oysters with speed. .. it can be an adventure!!
BTW, the best restaurant steak I've ever had was at the Watergrill. . . me and that beef! moooooooo!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time, take your camera so we can drool over the pictures, will ya?
ReplyDelete