Thursday, August 27, 2009

hola!

Hello Everyone!

This is Trixy Kitty, and welcome to Debbie's new Lee Cuisine blog! I have no idea how this works, and to make it even more confusing, I take it that it's a blog on Chinese food. I have no idea how to make Chinese food ... but give me parts o'cow, and I'm good to go!

It's Thursday August 27th, and I'm all happy because I just received my 1/8th of a cow. I checked the boxes that arrived at my office, and I'm now the proud owner of 80 lbs o'moo!! moo moo!! Let's see what kind fo mischief I can make with my new acquisition!

BTW . . . happy cows make the best beef. This particular one was blessed with rambling the open plains of Missouri before being grain fed for his last happy days. Paradise Locker Meats . . . they rock it!

5 comments:

  1. Who says you can't make Chinese food with cow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a problem . . I'm just a purist that likes to taste my beef if it's prime. And this beef is too gorgeous to sauce. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not all about Chinese food, of course not.

    So whatever you're gonna do with that luscious moo meat, be sure to post it - with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Debbie's coworker. I'm a terrible cook, so I'll be looking here for some tips from you culinary masters. :-)

    ReplyDelete